- Kopari Coconut Melt: With winter on its way, my skin has been feeling more dry and my mini coconut melt has saved me! A little bit goes a long way and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, refreshed and glowing. I always use it before and after a flight!
- Jade Roller: I’m in love with my Jade Roller! I always feel puffy after flying and when I wake up in a different climate. I’ve been using the jade roller right away for 5 minutes and it brings down any inflammation! To make it even better, put it in the fridge or in a glass of ice water before to really soothe the skin, cool it and reduce inflammation.
- Resistance Bands: When I travel it’s sometimes hard to get in a good workout so I pack a few workout bands with me. They’re small so it’s easy to pack and it helps boost any workout in your hotel room to the next level!
- Dr. Dennis Gross Glow Pads: These are the best! They exfoliate the skin and after a few swipes over my face, in a few hours I’m tan and glowing. I usually do the wipes at night so when I wake up in the morning, I’m ready to go.
- Portable Steamer: I have tried so many of these and this one is incredible! It’s small and easy to pack, lightweight and literally starts to steam within a minute of plugging it in. I use this in place of an iron and it works great! A must!!