The age of the internet has made travel more accessible to people than ever before. With the ability to book a flight and a hotel on a whim, many people may wonder why there is any need to use a travel agent nowadays. However, as any well seasoned traveler knows, travel isn’t just about getting to a destination, its about how you get to that destination and what your experience looks like once you are there. This is where travel agents come in. They not only book your flight and hotel, but, they make your experience both smooth and unforgettable. Keep reading for the top 10 reasons to use a travel agent to book your next adventure.
- We are experts in our field and will do the research to find you the perfect place for your travel wishes. While you can definitely find places on your own, travel agents have years of experience and know where to look to find you the best vacation possible. In addition, many places that pop up when you search Google are touristy. While there is nothing wrong with visiting touristy parts of a city or country, sometimes, the best gems aren’t found on the internet. Travel agents can help you find magical places that you otherwise would not be able to find on your own.
- We are very well connected in the industry and will utilize our resources to get you the best of the best in every way on your vacation. Whether it is getting access to the most luxurious hotels, hard to get airplane seats, or impossible dinner reservations, travel agents can do it all. We go to a plethora of industry events throughout the year and meet people from all around the world who also work in the travel business. Through these connections, we are able to get out clients access to the best of the best, that they would not normally have access to on their own.
- SS Gold is partnered with most luxury hotels which enables all our clients to get access to exclusive promotions and additional amenities at NO extra charge! Instead of booking directly with a hotel and only getting the room, when you book with SS Gold travel, it’s the exact same rate but you will get extra amenities. Some of these amenities include complimentary breakfast for two daily, a $100 hotel credit, early check-in and late check-out, and room upgrades based on availability. While you may get lucky and score one of these amenities when booking on your own every now and then, booking with a travel agent ensures some of these amenities and an overall more pleasurable stay.
- We are there every step along the way of your trip. If you have ever booked your own trip, you know that when it comes to travel, things never go according to plan. This can make planning a vacation very stressful. Fortunately, when you book with a travel agent, we will be there every step of the way to help with any hiccups. From start to finish, you have us by your side!
- We can help make special trips specifically tailored to your needs and wants. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, engagement or anniversary, we know you will want your special trips to be nothing less than perfect. You can count on us to ensure a birthday cake gets delivered to the room, balloons are specially arranged, or even to have a special bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries ready upon your arrival. These are all special touches than can get missed when you plan your own trips.
- We offer full concierge service. Some trips require a little more planning than others. This is where concierge service comes into play. Whether you need car rentals, private drivers, restaurant recommendations / reservations or spa appointments, we can do it all. Especially when traveling to other countries where other languages are spoken, travel agents can help to ensure reservations do not get mixed up, and all planning is taken care of so you can sit back and enjoy your trip.
- We can help with planning weddings. When it comes to destination weddings, there is much more to deal with than just finding a venue and vendors for the actual day of the wedding. With guests traveling somewhere new, travel agents can help with group air fare and room blocks to make life easier on the bride and groom. In addition, large group reservations in foreign countries and group activities can be easily planned by a travel advisor. This allows the happy couple to focus more on enjoying the wedding of their dreams and less on their guests last minute flight and hotel changes.
- SS Gold specializes in luxury travel worldwide and has partners all over. If you enjoy luxury travel, you understand how important it is to have your trip planned out well. When trying to enjoy a luxurious trip, the last thing you want to worry about is stressing over cancelled flights and fighting for reservations at the most popular hotels. Some of the SS Gold client trips include quick getaways to Amangiri, trips to St. Barths, beach getaways to Hawaii, European travels and safaris in Africa. Regardless of where you want to go, we have you covered!
- We are quick to respond. Regardless of your needs, we are here whenever you need us. Whether it is a question or concern about your outbound flight, or if you are in another country and experiencing a problem, we are always quick to respond. Instead of waiting on hold with an airline for an hour during peak time, you can simply call your travel agent and they will take care of it all.
- As soon as you think about planning, we are there to take over and allow you start your vacation from day one. Don’t stress about the small stuff, let us do that! Vacations are supposed to be enjoyable the whole way through. Simply sit back, relax, pour your glass of rosé and start day dreaming of the perfect vacation we are putting together for you.